Tuesday, 15 March 2011

Fanciful Flight

Fanciful flight from Tim Holtz Sizzix collection was the one die I kept wanting to get and I finally I did on Sunday.  I was blog hopping through this weeks new challenges to find out where I could use it and I found two challenges to enter into; the first is Wild Orchid Crafts #19 - Dieing to Punch it out, the second is Cupcake Craft #133 - Up in the Air. Here is the card.....


Papers are from Shabby Princess again (Express Yourself Collection - I'm loving these) and I have used the lovely brown to cut out the top layer from the die, I then ran a sanding block over the pieces to give a distressed look.  The under layer was cut out of a flowery patteren paper.  I printed a sentiment in chocolate brown onto the blue card using my PC (Font is homemade apple pie), and finished it off by using pinfair to lift the butterfly away from the page.  The ribbon is from my stash and the pearls are from Hobby House.

This has to be one of my favourites, I like the way it still has a CAS look to it....

Hope you like it too

Jx


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Jen! So delicate and elegant... I love it! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning Jen and such a gorgeous butterfly ~ I love it :o)

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Jen, the butterfly is stunning. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week ! What a beautiful card ! Great butterfly ! Good luck !

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx