Tuesday, 29 March 2011

Flowers for Mum & Top 5 @ Cupcake Crafts

Hope you have all had a good day? I had a great day yesterday A top 5 @ Cupcake Crafts in last times challenge and a Top 3 @ Sketch n Stash.  I really did think I was seeing things.

I've got two final Mothers' Day cards to make and this is the first one.... I've taken inspiration from Cupcake Crafts Challenge - Flowers for Mum and I've used Bev's Sketch from this weeks Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge.  Yes, you are seeing right, I'm actually using flowers on a card lol.... Here it is.



There is no image for this one, instead I have made the sentiment the main focus. The papers are Shabby Princess ( bits from scrap box).  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the seam binding (Mimosa) and dew drops are from the Ribbon Girl .

Hope you like it, I'll be back with the second one shortly....

Jx

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful, elegant card hun...and the dp's are just gorgeous...

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen, what a gorgeous card. I love the colours and papers you've used. Definitely a card any mum would be delighted to receive. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredibly pretty card Jen and such lovely added detail! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, It's so elegant, perfect for a Mothers Day Card!

    Thanks for joining us at Wild ORchid Craft Challenge.

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx