Wednesday 7 December 2011

Is it a Plane?

I've just a little card to share with you which I made with the memory of a special person in mind who loved planes and Snoopy.... It would have been his birthday today.....



I bumped into a fairly new sketch challenge after visiting Jenny from Crafting in the Country's blog the other day and I was too late to enter that week.  The challenge wants card that are "Clean" so I thought I would give it ago.

Inspiration:
Freshly Made Sketches: #14 Jennifer Timko


Here come the boys: #16 for the man/men in your life...
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes

Card Recipe:
Image: Google Images ... It's a colouring page
ProMarkers: Ruby, Crimson, Mustard, Sunflower
Twine: The Ribbon Girl
Paper: Stash
Embossing folder: Cuttlebug.
Button: Stash

Hope you have all had a great day...

Jen xx

18 comments:

  1. One of the sweetest cards I have ever seen! A lovely rememberance. So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! I agree with Linda, one of the sweetest I have ever seen and very touching! Thanks for joining Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card. I love your reasoning for making this card...sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a picture perfect card! Love The colors you used and that textured background. Glad to you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely..where did you get the snoopy pic from... I have someone who loves snoopy
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card. The colours are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a wonderful way to remember someone - so fresh and modern too, really nice Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its fantastic sweetie & great layout :D
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore this! I am a HUGE Snoopy fan, so I want this card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Snoopy!! Love it A really lovely card! Thank you for playing at Here Come The Boys! Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love snoopy :) Just so cute. Love the color combo too. Adorable card :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jen, this is amazing. Such a perfect way to remember a Snoopy fan! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A wonderful card, I love the colours. A lovely remembrance. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is adorable!! What a great idea to use a coloring image.. I'm going to have to do this for my Son's B-Day card.. He loved snoopy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh! Fabulous! Thanks for playing with Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing how much the perfect card can say without words. Wonderful in every way. So glad you found us and played along at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is GREAT! I love the layout! I love to use coloring pages for images on cards! This one is Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx