Thursday 9 February 2012

Bon Appetit!

Evening all... late one from me today... but I finished off the demo at hobby-craft and got home about 8:30 and I actually wanted to still do some crafting so I've used another fab magnum image from Ladybug Crafts ....



I've used my new little sewing machine again... and since I have I thought I would share a little photo of the bubblegum dream machine lol...



Inspiration:
Freshly Made Sketches: #21


Charisma Cardz: #5 Things with wings (the little bird)

Card Recipe:
Image: Bon Appetit! Magnum from Ladybug Crafts
ProMarkers: Cool Grey 1-5, Blue Pearl, Sky Blue, Mustard, Canary, Dusky Pink, Pale Pink
Papers: MME Stella Rose - Hattie
Beloved Sewing machine...

I'll be back tomorrow ... and boy am I glad it's nearly weekend..

Jen xxx

14 comments:

  1. How cute!! It's fab :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors and that is one cool cat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That stamp is hilarious! Love the kitty's face. What a fantastic choice of colors and the stitching is awesome. Glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun is this! What a cute image and great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab take on our things with wings challenge, thanks for taking part good luck xx Carlyann (DT/Owner Charisma Cardz) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo fun, love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card, great layout and colours and furthermore I love that sewing machine! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card jen.i love the image and your colours are stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jen, What a fabulous image and your card is brilliant:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card Jen ... love your clean styling and that sweet lil image is adorable!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great colors and super image! That kitty is so awesome! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  12. adorable! i love the colours, and the image is just too stinkin' cute! (great choice on the sentiment, too!) thanks for sharing your sweet lil' creation with the Charisma Galz!

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a fab image, that cat looks mischievous! thanks for joining in this week at Charisma for our Things with Wings challenge! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx