Friday, 31 August 2012

The Cute Little Ginger Cat

Morning.. just a quick card to show you today... it's one I made a couple of weeks ago for my mums birthday and I've only just taken the photos off my camera... How cute it Thomas



Inspiration:
I Love Promarkers: #132 Anything Goes
Diva's By Design: #50 Let's Celebrate

Card Recipe:
Image: LOTV Thomas with flowers
ProMarkers
Pearls from stash

Ok, I'll be back tomorrow for a new Sketch over at Sketch Saturday as well as pics of my new car.... so excited as I've never been able to pick a new car up on the 1st day before :-)

Jen xxx

7 comments:

  1. This is just lovely - nice and CAS and love the stitching detail. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's gorgeous Jen, just like my little kitten Milo. Love it.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uber cute cat! Wonderful stitching! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card good luck with the I ♥ ProMarkers Anything Goes challenge. Hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image Jen and your stitching is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, perfect CAS, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, this is so cute and that stitching looks fab...thanks for joining us at Divas!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx