Saturday 19 January 2013

Chasing Butterflies.. Sketch Saturday #242

Morning Sketchers.. wow time for another sketch over at Sketch Saturday and this week I've gone a little cleaner!! Hope you like it!!!

Back with us this week is the ever fabulous sponsor...






And here is my little card...



Card Recipe:
Image: Penny Black
Flexmarkers
DPs: My Minds Eye
Bazzill Bling
Ribbon from stash

Ok... I hope you visit the rest of the DT... I'll be back shortly for a new Less Is More challenge..

Jen xx

4 comments:

  1. so gorgeous jen.fab image and i love your pretty paper and stitching :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card Jem, great image, pretty floral papers and the ribbon gives it a perfect finishing touch. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Jen! Who doesn't love a hedgie?! Gorgeous ribbon too! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx