Monday 16 September 2013

Happy Anniversary ... CAS Monday with LOTV

Hello... Sorry I've fallen out of habit of late... a lot going on at the moment and I'm not sure where my head and my heart are and it's had a massive impact on my mojo :-( Plus I've had to move my studio around to put in a wardrobe and everything is just on the wrong side of me. Can't wait to get it back to normal although I think that's going to be a few months away.
I'm back today with CAS Monday with LOTV and this little cutie...


Card Recipe:
Image: LOTV
Sentiment: LOTV
Stampin up markers

Also, just a quick reminder that the new art pads at Lili of the Valley are on sale NOW!

christmasartpads2013outlowres

 …and, they're having a sale!
For 48 hours until midday on Wednesday (UK time) there will be 10% off all on-line orders  …so make sure you get your favourites now as it’s while stocks last!

10offsale2013lowres

I'll see you later in the week I'm sure

Jen xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jen, what a pretty image and I LOVE the colour of the card base you have used! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous Jen! I love the image and your superb colouring too.
    I hope things improve for you soon sweetie
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful and striking card Jen - just love that blue. Hope things sort themselves out for you soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Jen. Love that image. New art pads at LOTV are very tempting!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous jen.i love the pretty image and colours.
    i hope things get better for you soon.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx