Sunday 6 October 2013

More Modern Christmas....

Morning.. Firstly, if you are looking for the Clearly Besotted First Birthday Blog hop then click here...

Don't forget you have until the 8th of October to leave a comment to be in with a chance of winning some fabulous prizes...
Remember you can now order the october release from here! and get a 10% discount if you order before midnight on 8th October!!

I have another card for you today using the fabulous Modern Christmas set that I used yesterday.  I made the 2 cards at the same time and could not decide which one I liked best... I love how flexible the set is!!


Card Recipe:
Stamps: Modern Christmas from Clearly Besotted
Snowfall Embossing Folder from Cuttlebug
Snow Drift die from MFT
Soft Sky, Whisper White and Crumb Cake card stock from Stampin Up.

I'll be back tomorrow with a little number but until then I'll be catching up with some visiting!!


14 comments:

  1. Lovely, gorgeous stamps! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card! like the cut out snow hills.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Jen. Might have to purchase this one

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this one too, Jen, these stamp sets are so versatile and quite elegant !!
    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I like this one, very Christmassy. :)

    Jackie and Bob

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE IT! The rustic trees are fantastic and the snowy hills really brings the card together. Love the color combo with the soft sky and crumb cake.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice card Jen ordered my trees love this stamp x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply elegant! I love your snow drifts! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! The texture on the trees are adorable! I love the hills and the background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the snow-dusted trees in your wintry scene, and am drooling over the 'falling snow' embossing folder...

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful Jen, love the winter feel, just perfect. Now I'm thinking I need to get cracking on my Xmas cards!
    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card Jen, love the little scene you have created xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesomeness! I always love snowbanks on cards and the texture to the card is great!~God bless~

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx