Monday 21 April 2014

Hello!!

Morning.. Today I have a sneak peak for you of the ...


Over the next 3 days the design team will reveal the new April 2014 Clearly Whimsy Stamps products. Whimsy is releasing 9 new clear stamp sets and 8 coordinating die/die sets this week, and they will be available to buy from the Whimsy Stamps store from Wednesday 23rd  April 2014. 
Today we are revealing the COFFEE BREAK 4x6 and 3x4 stamp sets together with their coordinating die set, PLUS the HAPPY HELLO 4x6 stamp set and coordinating Hello large word die. 
Hop on over to the Whimsy blog to take a peek at the new products. 

 For my card, I used the fabulous Hello Die and sneaked in the Star die from the Coffee Cup die set :-)


 We also have a fabulous Guest Designer.... welcome Pop’s Morfitt and Pop's will be joining us for the entire 3 day release event and sharing her wonderful creations featuring our April release. Welcome Pop’s! 


PRIZE ALERT ... We have hidden a fabulous prize of a $15 GIFT CERTIFICATE at one of the stops on today’s hop! We will draw the lucky winner from the comments left here and on today’s design team posts (listed below), so be sure to visit everyone and leave a comment to be entered into the draw.

Hope to see you again tomorrow for Day 2 of our release sneak peeks! 

Have a great Bank Holiday Monday!!



28 comments:

  1. Great card. I need a "hello" die!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card ... love the font of your Hello :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card. Love the Hello die and the backing paper is perfect. Happy Easter Monday. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun bright card,
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card as always Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great paper choice for the background. The big hello looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a festive card. That die is awesome. TFS... Friday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I love the striped paper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous. I love the design, beautiful colours and the 'hello' die looks fabulous.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jen or should I say Hello :0) ..great card x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab colours and design Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the pretty color combination you used in this card! I also like the contrast of the stars & diagonal stripes with that bold 'hello' - I need more bold sentiments like this in my collection...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute with the stripes and love how the red and turquoise pops.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous l just love that die too! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute card! I like the striped paper and stars!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just fab love the card and what a great blog hop prize Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute card! That die is going to be very popular. Tfs! Hugs Traci

    ReplyDelete
  18. so stunning jen.fab design and wording and I love the stripes ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fun card. love the design. x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love, love, love this! The colou combo is fab and I love the addition of the stars too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. i dont know how I missed this stop but I'm glad I stopped back! very fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love how the dp is at an angle - very classy looking! Your die-cut Hello looks fabulous and I love these colours together!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the stripes and colors! The red stars look great!
    Hugs, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Just think how many times we would use the "hello" die. It would be great for almost any occasion I can think of. Lovely card, gave me a very happy feeling

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx