Saturday 2 August 2014

Mojito

Morning... This week has been a strange one.. started out well getting the new studio painted and nearly everything moved in, but on Thursday I had my new log burger installed and soot is everywhere.. including all over my stash... I have to be so careful as there are sooty prints all over stuff and it's covered my stash .. pretty devastated I now need to spend today trying to clean it off rather than craft! Every time I move anything I;m covered and will have to completely wipe everything :-(  Here is a little photo of the new fabulous fire though!!


It is time for a new challenge at Less Is More though and after a couple of weeks off because of holidays I'm back.  It's a new month which means a colour challenge and this week its mojito colours

color sip

My card is pretty uninspiring this week as I tried to avoid the soot dust last night this was the best I could do


It's simply doodlebug washi tape and a simple hello die from whimsy stamps.

I better get a move on if I'm going to get this soot cleaned up... Have a great Saturday!

Jen xx

12 comments:

  1. Think I might need to get some of that washi tape Jen it looks fab. What a pain about three soot... Hope you get cleared up soon. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the wash tape! Your fire looks great, hope you get the soot cleaned up soon and get a little bit of crafty time! Rebecca x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about all the soot I hope you haven't got too much stash spoiled .However that fire is so fabulous. The card is gorgeous the washi tape is really good Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the washi tape, Jen. Added to my wish list! I had a similar problem when I had my bathroom tiled and ended up with fine white dust everywhere from the tiles being cut, I hope you get it sorted soon, what a pain :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your washi tape design is fab Jen !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is very pretty Jen and I am amazed that you managed to create anything if you are trying to clean up soot. Hope you manage to get cleaned up very soon. The fire does look fab, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the washi tape idea. Have some and never used it. So sorry to hear about the sooty problem. I think I would have cried! Have a happier Sunday. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how nice and bright your card is Jen. I love washi tape.

    Hope the soot hasn't done too much damage.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Jen, Ive never used Washi tape, must investigate.
    Jose

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great use of washi tape, how awful to have the soot everywhere! Hope you can get it cleared up soon, I imagine it's in all the nooks and crannies! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great way to use washi tape Jen. Super job!
    Great to see you back from hols!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx