Friday 14 November 2014

Missing You

Morning.... I'm doing well .. second day in a row posting.  November and early December are crazy for me with travel for work so I'm trying my best to do some crafting and post my creations.

I was testing copics out on Stampin Up whisper white card stock for Lizy last week so I coloured in this cute little fox from the More Stories from Avery Elle.


I masked the little guy off and used distress ink (which also works fab on the whisper white) and then added a little frantage as snow.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set too! I thought the kraft cardstock frame worked perfectly with the little scene!

Hope you have a great Friday....
Jen x

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Jen using the fox and snowy night. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet card and a cute little fox. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very sweet card and a cute little fox. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi love this card - what is frantage ?thank you - love the blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx