Wednesday 17 February 2016

Hope Your Day Is Magical... & Ideas To Inspire Blog is Back!!!!

Morning,

I'm a bit behind on typing up my blog posts at the moment... Cards are made and uploaded but I just need a few spare hours to do some typing..

Before I go onto my card for today, I have some news... Lisa and Laila over at LOTV have decided to relaunch the Ideas to Inspire blog.. Click HERE and it will take you there!



Now onto my card for today... I have used one of the super cute trios from the Fairytale set!  I must say I love these.  The sentiment is also from LOTV!


Supplies:





Hope you have a fabulous Wednesday!

Jen
xxx

5 comments:

  1. That's such great news Jen, thanks for letting me know. I thought it was a real error closing the blog...I really have lost touch but still love LOTV . That has indeed added some magic to my day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty this is lovely and great news about the LOTV blog love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your color combo, great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is truly so lovely l love the layout of your wonderful card so beautifully presented too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx