Sunday 3 July 2016

You Are Never More Than A Thought Away... New LOTV Challenge and Pre-loved Craft Stash Sales Continues...

Morning.. Sorry I'm a bit late posting... Decided I need to get my arse in gear and get back my level of fitness so I started Insanity Max 30 this morning.... I just hope it gets easier :-)

Today's card is for the new LOTV Facebook challenge which is Summer In The Garden... You can e HERE.  I used this super cute little pup for my card...


Simply coloured with Copic markers and mounted on dotty card...

Supplies:




There are still plenty of goodies available on my Pre-Loved Craft Stash for sale page. Click on the link below and it will take you there...


Have a great Sunday!


Jen xxx


1 comment:

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx