Sunday, 25 September 2016

Monster Movie Strip

Morning... I'm back again with a card I actually made a few weeks ago that I found on the camera after I took all the photos off yesterday.... I think I spent most of last night editing pictures of cards I have made over the last 3 months but just not had time to do anything with!

This card was for Craft Stash using one of the Fuzzy Lemon dies.  Teamed up with some CBS Aliens I love it!!


Supplies:




Have a great Sunday... I have house work and food prep for the week to do today before Sunday Lunch.. yum yum

Jen xx


3 comments:

  1. Too cute! Love them peeling out from the film strip. Really nicely simple. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a super cute card darl :) xXx
    Please visit my Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx