Wednesday 16 August 2017

Happy Birthday

Afternoon... sorry I am a little later today.  Life is a little crazy at the moment and I have not had chance to type up any posts the last couple of days!

I think I have become a little obsessed with Distress Oxide inks and this one is another using a stamp block squishing technique and some splattering....


Supplies:
Inks: Distress Oxides: Picked Raspberry, Peeled Paint, Mermaid Lagoon
Stamps: CBS Scrumptious Script
Card: Neenah Solar White, Stampin Up Basic Black, Lemon Lime Twist
Other: Nuovo Drops Crystal

I have spent the last couple of days preparing the Order of Service for my Grandmas funeral next week.... Only 50 made with embossed flowers although I still need to colour them in.  It seemed like a great idea at the time, but my Grandma loved my handmade cards so I just had to do it!

Hope you have a great Wednesday

Jen xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jen...so very sorry to hear about your Grandma...I am sure you will do her proud with the order of service. Your cards as always are super....keep trucking! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is a CAS wonder, Jen! Love the colorful inky panel against that lime green base! I'm sorry to hear about your Grandma's death. It was really heartwarming to read that you are handmaking the programs for the funeral. What a lovely tribute to both of you! Lots of hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really very happy to say, your post is very interesting to read. I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job. Keep it up
    This is a link to genuine free unused nintendo eshop codes 2019

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx