Tuesday 10 October 2017

The Spiders Web

Afternoon, sorry I'm a little late today I have been typing up this post for about 2 days now and thought I better get it done before the challenge expires!!

When I saw this weeks CAS(e) This Sketch I instantly thought of this Tim Holtz web I had picked up a couple of weeks ago.. Thought it was perfect for this!


Supplies
Die: Sizzix Cobweb by Tim Holtz
Sentiment: Stampin Up (retired)
Card: Lemon Lime Twist and Pumpkin Pie from Stampin Up
Spiders came from an old Jolee sticker set

Inspiration:
CAS(e) This Sketch #242


Hope you are all having a great week

Jen xx

2 comments:

  1. This is great, Jen! Love that web and that nice, juicy spider! Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx