Monday 11 December 2017

Winter Cheer

Morning, a really quick Christmas card for you today using some of this years Penny Black Christmas stamps... I love this little skating mouse!


Simply coloured in with some copics, bit of glitter and mounted on some Pool Party card stock.  Sentiment is also from a Penny Black Stamp set!

Today is D day for me as I finally have an operation on my nose so I can breathe again.  Its been a hectic 6 months planning time to have off and i'm not really looking forward to the pain and black eyes that will result from it. The bonus is I have 4 weeks off to recover and hopefully relax!

wish me a speedy recovery!

jen xx

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love the little mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, love the colours
    All good wishes to you for your op and a speedy recovery...on the plus side think of all that extra crafty time :)
    Hugs Kaz x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx