Friday 26 October 2018

Taking a break from Blogger... But you can find me on Instagram instead

Hi all,

It's been a difficult decision to make but for the moment until I can get some time to consistently write up posts I will only be sharing my cards on Instagram probably for at least for the rest of the 2018.

I feel like I keep popping in and out of here and its been a difficult decision to just try social media for a few weeks so i can continue to share!

Click on the logos below to take you to Instagram


Hope to see you over there...

Jen xx

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your break i will miss your cards as I'm not on Instagram xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not an instagram fan, and wondered, "Why do you HAVE to write a post of length at blog? I have one of my favorite bloggers who only writes a sentence or two about the card... that's it! And with instagram you would still be entering some sort of words/post.

    I just found your site last week. Change is in the air.... happens all the time
    :( Enjoy IG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will miss you as i dont do either facebook or instagram. Was my favourite blog too. Good luck jen. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect inspiration :) and what attention to detail! I admire and congratulate.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx