Monday 10 October 2011

Lil Frankenstein

Evening all, I can't believe how fast today has gone, so much to do and so little time... I've managed to squeeze in this little number using the very cute Lil Spook from Pollycraft. Hope you like it....



To get the bats in the background I hijacked the image from Charcoal ( also Pollycraft) and then just resized and rotated them in word and printed it off.. simple... Hope I don't get in trouble for hacking apart Pollycraft images....

Inspiration:
Polly Craft Monday: #114 Boys, Boys, Boys
Cupcake Craft Challenge: #163 Halloween
Diva's By Design: #12 Button Up
Sketch n Stash: #72


Little Darlings: #8 Fall or Halloween


Card Recipe:
Image: Lil Spook from Pollycraft, (Bats from Charcoal)
ProMarkers: Lime, Pear, Marsh, Amber, Pumpkin, Walnut, Sandstone, Caramel, Cool Grey 4,5 Black, Duck Egg, Almond, Sun-kissed
Polychromo Pencils
Lime Bazzil Bling,
DPs: MME Fly a Kite (Lime Twist)
Button: American Crafts
Bakers Twine: The Ribbon Girl

I'm off to do a couple of orders now... See you all soon

Jen xx

7 comments:

  1. Awwwww this is so sweet and such gorgeous colouring too

    Thanks for joining us at SnS

    Sue
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a fabulous image and so nicely coloured too the whole of the card is beautiful:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Jan, it will be perfect for Halloween, love your colouring!

    Many thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, it's me again, did I just write Jan? It should be Jen of course! Sorry, it's been a long day...

    Hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Jan, great image and backing papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your colouring is great! Thanks for playing at Divas hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO STINKIN' CUTE! Oh my. I love the papers and image and coloring and the little button tab is right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx