Monday 3 October 2011

We Three Cats

Well I spent yesterday helping out Della and Debs from The Craft Bug Limited at the Sincerely Yours show in Leigh, so I managed not to spend too much money lol.... My Mum picked up this fab Little Claire's stamp and I couldn't wait to ink it up... It's just so cute.....



Inspiration
Sketch Saturday: Week 175 ( twisted)













Card Recipe:
Image: We Three Cats from Little Claire
ProMarkers: Cool Grey 2,4, Tan, Almond, Spice, Saffron, Honeycomb, Denim blue, Powder blue, Pear, Lime, Mustard, Pink Carnation, Lipstick, Berry, Crimson,
Paper: MME 12x12 Countdown to Christmas ( Jan-11 Sale @ Hobby Craft)
Gems: The Hobby House
Martha Stewart Punch
Super white glitter from stash

Well it will be a busy week for me at work, but hopefully I'll be back soon....

Jen xx

2 comments:

  1. Great sketch and your card is sooooooooooocute!!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, those cats are just so cute.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx