Saturday 15 October 2016

Happy Halloween....

Morning...  My craft room move is still in progress so today's card was made in a 12 inch square on my desk....
I have painted half of the room and moved the majority of the stash back down but not had chance to sort everything else out... The mattress and furniture for the spare bedroom is still in the way too.... Hopefully now I have touched up the paintwork in the loft this morning I can get it moved and out of the way this weekend.

On to the card, Less Is More this week is Spiders or Insects, so I thought I would use a new stamp from Stampin Up - Ghoulish Grunge which has an amazing spiders web in it!


A spider from a Taylored Expressions set along with some pumpkin pie card stock and a simple embossed sentiment to finish it off gives a clean and simple Halloween card!

I'm off to Bents Garden centre with my mum this morning, then to tackle the rest of the craft room and sort out the stash I will be selling... Watch out for a Mega Craft Stash Sale next weekend!

Have a great Saturday

Jen xxx


17 comments:

  1. Ooh, that is a good spider web stamp. Great design Jen, love the expanse of white space and the way you've added your sentiment. Hope you have a productive day and can get yourself sorted :)
    Thanks for playing along at Less is More, Anita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Jen, I love the grungey spiderweb and black and orange card stock. It's such a crisp effect while still being really spooky and fabulous! Love it! Thanks for sharing at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so very cas, i love this even with the spider ;-) brrrr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design looks brilliant Love and hgus Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a really fun card - love the sentiment panel

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very gorgeous card Jen ! Although I hate spiders, I really love your design so CAS and so effective ! Thanks for sharing.
    Izzy Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply stunning Jen.Really love your fab design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card... I don't like spiders but this one is a little cutie ;) hahahaha xXx
    Please visit my Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing spiders web stamp Jen. Love the quirky and grungy looking web used in such a CAS way with such a cute spider and Oodles of white space.... Fabuloso! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous CAS card Jen, very stylish and your spider web and spider is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely brilliant Jen, clean, crisp, spooky and fun - I adore this layout too and may have to CASE sometime!!!
    Great take on our challenge and why not link up at CASology too.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More this week. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  12. You definitely had the perfect images for our challenge this week, Jen! Love the doodled look of that spiders web and all of the fab white space. Great to see you at Less is More this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Impeccable as ever Jen, I so love to see you cards whenever you have a few moments in your craft room!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx