Monday 24 October 2016

Peace On Earth... and My Craft Stash Sale continues...

Morning,  I have something a little different from me for you today... I got a little inky which is very unusual.  I had to have this die when they came in stock over at Seven Hills Crafts earlier in the month. I must say I am really please with my inking attempt!


Inspiration:

I used sketch #195 over at CAS(e) This sketch as inspiration.. but the found other cards with a similar theme ... looks like everyone had the same idea :-(



Supplies:



I have updated my for sale page with loads of new goodies... Moving my craft stash from upstairs to the back bedroom has given me chance to look over a lot of things I either have twice or deserve a new home!!

Please email me if you are interested in any of the items... There will be more to come when I have chance to review the rest of my stamps!

Have a great Monday

Jen xxxx


3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is certainly different from your usual style darl but it is still stunning as always.... love the inking & that die is gorgeous :) xXx
    Please visit my Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx