Friday 11 November 2016

Wishing You.. And A Reminder for LOTV Challenge

Morning, I have a second card using the inspiration photo from Novembers LOTV Facebook challenge for you today.  You can find it HERE.

I have taken the colours and used them as accents on this card, the complete opposite of my first one.


There are 3 prizes on offer and the winners will be drawn at random from all the entries;

1st - £20 LOTV voucher
2nd - £15 LOTV voucher
3rd - £10 LOTV voucher

A reminder of the inspiration photo is below and check out LOTV Facebook page and the Ideas To Inspire blog for more inspiration.


Supplies:




There are still plenty of goodies available on my for sale page, please click on the below and it will take you to the For Sale page!!!  Go on, grab a bargain!


Have a great Friday.  I'll be back tomorrow with a new Less Is More challenge... It's my favourite... One Layer Cards!

Jen xxxx

2 comments:

  1. a gorgeous CAS card as always darl :) xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Jen,

    your card is so cute, love the coloring of the mushroom

    xxAnnette

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx