Tuesday 8 November 2016

You're A Star

Morning.... I'm back again today with a Craft Stash DT card using some stunning red glimmer paper for a movie star worthy card....


The backdrop of stars sits perfectly behind the bold sentiment, I really am happy how this card turned out.

Supplies:




It's a busy week at the moment and I am still trying to fit in the gym and sorting out the craft room .. there are boxes everywhere at the moment and I just keep moving them around from one place to the other as I craft.

I'm still falling over the stash I have for sale so if you would like to check out what I have for sale, please click on the below and it will take you to the For Sale page!!!


Have a great day

Jen xxx

1 comment:

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx