Saturday 14 January 2017

Coffee Anyone....

Morning .... Today I have my card for the new Less Is More challenge.  It's One Layer week and the theme is Favourite Drink... Difficult one for me as I am pretty much only drinking H2O at the moment.
I ended up using this fabulous stamp from Lili Of The Valley to make a little card with a surprise inside!


A Starbuck gift card is hidden inside, perfect for those true coffee lovers!


I'm still working through the craft room and haven't had much time for it this last week so the desk os pretty much covered in stuff and everything is lying around.  My mojo is also lost in there as well as I am really struggling to sit down and create anything ... overload of new stuff (the SU order I placed last week as not helped in that).

I'm really hoping I can sort it all out today as it is driving me crazy living with the mess I created by pulling stuff out before New Years and work is so busy at the moment there isn't much time in the week to anything more than the gym and eat :-(

I'll be concentrating on sorting out the room rather than crafting this week but I will try and get some cards made in the chaos

Have a great Saturday... I'm about to get lost in stamps

Jen xx



11 comments:

  1. Sorry to read that life is busy, busy, busy right now - mine seems to be that way too, so I sympathize big time! Your card is lovely. I might just have to go and treat myself to that image! Take care, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful image - a coffee and a good book would be very welcome at the moment! Sounds like life is pretty hectic for you so I hope you are able to get organised over the weekend and a bit of relaxation too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is sweet. Good luck with cleaning off your desk...but I guess the good news is that you have lots of new stuff to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely hope you get time to yourself to get your craft room sorted out love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this image! I disagree with you losing your mojo as I think this is a wonderful card! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a gorgeous image Jen and beautifully coloured. Doesn't appear to be much wrong with your mojo from where I'm looking but hope it comes back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card Jen ! It looks like you had a picture of my daughter taking breakfast (hot chocolate instead of coffee !) and reading her book, forgetting everything that happens around ! Your colouring is fabulous !
    Good luck for organising your craft room, I know what you are talking about since mine is upside down !
    Thanks for sharing and inspiring.
    Izzy Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fab card Jen! I love the surprise gift card, and that image is adorable. Hope the craft room is back to rights soon. I know what you mean... I find it so hard to create when things are in chaos! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great image and you've coloured it beautifully. I know exactly where you're coming from. I should have been creating yesterday evening but had to just be sensible so I spent the evening putting things back where they should be, ready to start a fresh, hopefully tomorrow evening now. Good luck with getting yourself sorted, I hope things calm down for you soon and I bet you're now itching to play with your new SU goodies! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is a beautiful image Jen and your colouring is just incredible. The addition of the gift card is just perfect! What a lovely gift. Hope the craft room reorganisation is almost done and your mojo has come out to play again. It is a real pain when it disappears, but there is no evidence of that in your gorgeous card. So sorry that I am incredibly late commenting this week - it has been a bit of a nightmare as far as available time is concerned. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx