Thursday 26 January 2017

Happy Together.. LOTV Sneak Peek

Morning, I have a really lovely card for you today using the new release from Lili Of the Valley which is out on the 28th January.. This is Boating in the digi format so you can make any size you like!


I printed it off in the center and coloured in with my copics.  The sentiment is from Stampin Up

I've not really been crafting very much. still lost my mojo and away next week with work so it's all go.

Hope you have a great Wednesday

Jen xx

3 comments:

  1. So pretty love the image too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Jen what a sweet image and super card of course too ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Jen. The image is lovely and useful for many ocassions.

    Love your colouring, afraid I need LOTS more practise especially blending in with backgrounds.

    Love Sheila x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx