Wednesday 26 July 2017

Dogs Have Owners, Cats Have Staff

Happy Wednesday peeps.. half way through the week and I'm back again.  I think I made about 10 cards on Sunday afternoon...

I picked up this cute Stamping Bella stamp from Tracey at Dies to Dies for back in April at Leigh but had not manged to ink it up.  How could I not get this, it's pretty much how it works in my house with Jack and Levi.


Coloured in with Copics as I try to practice what Faye taught me back in March... I def need to get back into the habit of it all!!

Hope you all have a great Wednesday

Jen xx


6 comments:

  1. A fabulous card and perfect sentiment too!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and sentiment love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful is your card and what an adorable image used too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, how have I NOT seen this stamp before? I love, love, love your card, Jen, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, too cute and SO true!! Love this fabulous card. The pop of red around the edge and on the glasses is gorgeous. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx