Friday 28 July 2017

Just A Note...

Morning.. It's been a while since I entered a challenge but I saw this weeks CAS(e) This Sketch and had an idea to use a part of a panel I had coloured a few months ago and had no idea what to do with.


This uses one of the LOTV stamp sets Little Critters - Little Fishes and I stamped the fishes multiple times over an A6 piece of card.  The back ground is done using copics and I was practising from when I did my copic 1 & 2 classes back in March.

I marked off an area and then cut the straight lines avoiding the fish which were then fussy cut!

This is the sketch for this week... CTS #232


I'm off to London this weekend but I will hopefully be back next week.. Have a great Friday!

Jen xxx

5 comments:

  1. Love the way you turned a practice panel into a beautiful card. Don't ya just love it when things come together! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nailed the sketch! Love those lil' LOTV fishies. Super cute and really lovely CAS design hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx