Tuesday 3 July 2018

Deck The Halls

Morning, so I hope you enjoyed yesterdays Hochanda shows... I have some more inspiration from the cards shared on the show yesterday....

This one is from Christmas Friends and it's currently still available to purchase from HERE


For this image I coloured it in with copic markers before using a pierced rectangle die from Avery Elle to edge the panel. I added lots of distress glitter to the star and some sparkle and white gel pen to the bauble.
I mounted the panel onto neenah dessert storm card stock before finishing it off with a simple sentiment from a retired Stampin Up set.

That's all from me for today.. I will have some more LOTV samples to share with you for the rest of the week as ideas of what to do with your stamps when they arrive...

Have a lovely Tuesday

Jen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx