Thursday 5 July 2018

Merry Christmas

Good Morning.... I have some more inspiration from this weeks Hochanda LOTV sets from Monday.  This has to be one of my favourite examples I made. It uses an image from the Christmas Friends set which you can find HERE


I coloured the image in with copics and added some glossy accents to the nose and baubles before mounting it behind a stitched circle aperture made from Neenah Desert storm card stock.
I stamped the sentiment from Clearly Besotted stamps onto black card stock and then heat embossed it with WOW ultra white embossing powder.
I added some glitter to the Santa and then placed the sentiment on foam tape over the circle.

I have a few more to share with you over the next couple of days then no more christmas cards for a while!

have a great Thursday

Jen xx

3 comments:

  1. Another cutie, you are making feel that I need to get started on my Christmas cards and when you think about it, it is the 7th month so I suppose I should. So many sweet stamps images from LOTV, thank you for sharing. Beautiful colouring as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I simply couldn’t depart your site before suggesting that I really enjoyed the usual information an individual supply in your visitors? Is going to be again steadily to check out new posts.
    Paper Publishing Sites
    Naas Rated Journals
    Language Translation Services
    Research Paper Writing Service
    Article Writing Services

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your new decorative designs! it's beautiful so much and good idea on site.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx