Saturday 2 November 2013

A Burst Of Colour!

Morning LIMettes... I'm not really sure where the month of October disappeared to be honest and this week has just flown by... But as it's the first week of the month at Less Is More it means it's colour week and we have something a little bit different for you this week!  We want to see how the photo below inspires you and see a dark card base with splashes of colour!


Here are my cards...




My first card uses the photo not only for colour inspiration but for the design too.  I simply used a black card base and added a heart of colourful buttons from brights collection at stampin up


My second card uses embossing paste and a stencil and then bright blue glitter.  I have simply added some pearls and a sentiment from pink petticoat.

Have a great weekend!!


7 comments:

  1. I love both cards, Jen! The button heart is so cute and I love the effect of the glitter added to the embossing paste - I must try that! I hope you have a good time at the NEC - wish I was going :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards Jen, I love how the colours pop against the black. Love them both! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cards Jen! love how you got so creative with the buttons....

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning jen.the colours really pop from the black :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just amazing! Thank you so much for this wonderful post!

    www.ananasa.com- Home For Handmade

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards again, thank you Jen :D Gay x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx