Sunday 3 November 2013

Dancing Queen

Morning.... I have the last of my LOTv sneak peeks for you today using the super cute "Dancing Queen".

The stamps will be available on the website tomorrow at 12pm... make sure you go check them out!

A few weeks ago I bought the MFT polaroid die to make some christmas cards.. Lazy I know but there will be at least 50 so thought it was easier than lining up dies and it was under some clutter when deciding what to do with this image.. This is what I came up with...


Card Recipe:
Image: LOTV Dancing Queen
MFT Polaroid die
Sentiment: LOTV
Ribbon: Stampin Up
DSP: Stampin Up

As you may have guessed I've had a recent obsession with polka dots.... I just love them!!  Promise I'll try and use some other papers soon :-)

Have a great Sunday!!


9 comments:

  1. Really sweet image and love the layout and colours Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Works perfectly! Such fab colours too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love your colours and the way the die frames the girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought this die months ago and still haven't got round to using it - thanks for the inspiration :o) Lovely card, so pretty! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just absolutely adorable and so beautifully colored!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet! Love how it's framed and in pink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful Jen is your card and such an adorable image too x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Polka dots are good in my books...today's card is super-cute; I now have ABBA going through my head!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous jen.stunning sweet image and i love the colour oombo :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx