Monday 25 November 2013

Batty Hero... Sketch Saturday #286 (On a Monday)

Morning Sketchers... Sorry my Sketch Saturday card is a couple of days late... took me till late yesterday to recover the images from my laptop and as the card was a commission I no longer had it to take another photo!  Anyhow I got there in the end!  Here is this weeks sketch!
I have quite a lot of commissions orders at the moment it's just a little bit crazy.. esp as they are all personalised! This is one for a friend at works Son!


Card Recipe:
Image: Batty Hero from Tiddly Inks
Copics and Promarkers
DP: Stampin Up
Sentiment made with a tag maker... I love this.. why have I never used before!

That's all from me for today!!


9 comments:

  1. eeeeek!! oh Jen you got tiddly!!!!!!!! I absolutely love it!
    huge hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this jen.fantastic image and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great, fun card and loving the sentiment strip. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm digging this card! I too really want one of those retro label maker things....they look so awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Jen, love how you have done the sentiment especially xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so cute Jen - love the little bat boy!

    Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colouring, Jen, and a brilliant design. I especially love the yellow and black combo. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx