Sunday 29 April 2018

Edward the Scruffy Elephant

Happy Saturday Peeps... I have another card for you using the new LOTV release that's was out earlier this week. This one is using Scruffy Edward.  He has def been a favourite within the design team.


I printed off the image onto neenah card stock before colouring in with copic markers. This a a fabulous image for beginners as it has some larger areas for you to practice your shading.
I added a simple sentiment from Clearly Besotted stamps and then trimmed down the panel before mounting it onto to some lemon and lime twist card stock from stampin up. The panel is then mounted onto a pacific point card base from stampin up.

I extended out the line across the bottom of the image and added a little shading to it.

That's all from me for today.. hope you have a fabulous Saturday

Jen xx

1 comment:

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx