Friday 20 April 2018

Thinking Of You

Hello... So I have a box full of bits and bobs that are either stamps, left over or cards I had started to make and then didn't really feel the mojo on them...

I decided to challenge myself to empty that box, and after a quick sort out (sorry some of it did end up in the recycling) I thought I would make a few cards from it.  Today I have the first of those cards using a bit of designer paper that was in the box.


I added the strips of DSP to the top and bottom of a card blank and then added a simple sentiment from an old Stampin Up set - Time of the Year.  This was a hostess set back in 2016-17 that I had simply not used.  I really loved the bold sentiment. I added a pierced edge to the panel and then used used foam tape to add it to the card blank.

I don't know about you lot, but I seem to be scared of using DSP on my card as some of it is just too pretty... That's probably why I have far too much.

Hope you all have a fabulous Friday

Jen x. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx