Wednesday 18 April 2018

Woof Woof

Hey Y'all..... Happy Wednesday.... I'm trying to get back on track with being back home at the moment and handing over my old role to the team so it's a little crazy at the moment but I had to share this little card with you today using the Mama Elephants The Dog's Woof


I really love this style of stamp sets from Mama Elephant and wanted to keep it as the main focus of the card whilst it remaining clean and simple. I coloured in the dogs with copics adding just a splash of colour.  The panel is mounted onto kraft card stock and a strip of black ribbon finishes it off.

I have started taking photos of everything I will be selling over the next couple of weeks and will be adding them to a couple of Facebook groups plus my Facebook selling page which you can find HERE

There is a lot of items to be added so if you join the group i'll be adding them over the weekend.

Hope you have a fabulous Wednesday ...

Jen xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx