Sunday 17 June 2018

Birthday Fishes

Happy Sunday .... It's Fathers Day in the UK today but I cannot share that card until later in the week so I thought I would make a card for this weeks CAS(e) This Sketch.


I smooshed some Broken China Distress Oxide onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 80lb card stock and let it dry.
Whilst drying I stamped and coloured the little fishes from the MFT Gill Friends set using my copics.  I then fussy cut these out and added details to some of them with a white gel pen, nuvo drops or wink of stella.
Once the panel was dry, I stamped the Birthday Fishes sentiment out of the set using Versa CLAIR black ink and then arrange the fish over the panel, lifting some with foam tape.

CAS(e) This Sketch #276


That's all from me for today... Have a lovely Sunday

Jen xx

4 comments:

  1. Great design lovely card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun take on the sketch! Beautiful card, Jen, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun! I love your background! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx