Friday 22 June 2018

Say Cheese!

Morning... Sorry I have not posted for a few days... I had a nightmare after a PC update on Sunday and then have been in Germany this week so only managed to edit any photos last night!

I missed international Selfie day yesterday but this was the card I had made for it!


I picked up this 'Photo booth' from Your Next Stamp from Dies to Dies for when I went to Happy Stampers as I absolutely loved the cute dog and cat images.
I coloured in the image with Copics before mounting it behind a panel cut out using the MFT window die.  I then added a sentiment using Stampin Ups Labeller Alpha set
Its finished off by mounting onto a Black card base.

That's all from me for today... have a wonderful Friday.. The weather is glorious today

Jen xx

6 comments:

  1. Updates are so annoying your card is so lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Your blog popped up in my feed on blogger and your cards are creative and awesome. I look forward to following your future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, that is such a fun and cute image. Love the stitched frame, very cool. Hope you're having a great week hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Jen, love the cat and dog together, crack me up totally. Have to go check them out, what a laugh. Love the colouring of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very beautiful and so lovely work :) i like your good idea ,Thanks for the inspiration!

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx