Wednesday 13 June 2018

Sending You Birthday Wishes

Morning.  Today I have used the Elephant Birthday set from Mama Makes again for another fun birthday card.


I stamped out the image onto neenah solar white card stock and then added the party hat from the set.  I didn't bother masking anything off as you could not tell once it was coloured in with copics.

The sentiment is from the same set and used the MISTI to make sure I got it straight.  The panel was then trimmed down so I could add some colour down each side.  For this I used some DSP from doodlebug and some glitter card stock from Stampin Up, cut into really thin strips.

The card is finished off with a little sparkle added to the hat.

I'm hopefully back on track with crafting and blogging now I have stopped travelling as much, although I am making cards for the week either over the weekend or a night in the week rather than every day now which is a lot easier to manage.

Have a lovely Thursday

Jen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx