Sunday 2 October 2011

Green is the colour of my EYEs

Oh my it's 9pm on a Sunday night and I've only just done my Less Is More card for this week, and Lady and Diva LIM have chosen " The Colour of Your Eyes" for the challenge. It has been a manic weekend with a charity event Friday night, shopping for holidays on Saturday and then the Leigh show today, I've only just to around to it... Anyhow, My eyes are mottled green so I came up with this little number.....


Inspiration:
Less Is MOre: Week 35 Eye Colour

Card Recipe:
Lime Green felt - hobby craft
Sizzix Movers & Shapers die
Snowflakes from Martha Stewart Aspen Falls punch all over page
scrap of MME paper.

I'll be back with another card tomorrow... Hope you all had a great weekend...

Jen xx

7 comments:

  1. Fab card - love the felt Christmas tree. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card such a great Christmas tree with all those lovely snowflakes:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a little sweetie Jen!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Jen
    Love that christmas tree
    Thank you
    Mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, love the little felt tree :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card! The tactile felt tree is the perfect focal point and I love how you've decorated it. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card! Love that felt tree!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx