Wednesday 30 November 2011

Silent Night

Morning all, just a quick one today for you... but I'll be back later with this fortnights Crafting for All Seasons challenge...

On Saturday when I was looking for something else I found this card blank where I had used embossing paste and a stencil and blue glitter on it in a pile of unfinished cards and I thought it definitely had bling so would be perfect to make into a card for this weeks Less Is More BLING challenge.




Inspiration:
Less Is More: #43 Bling

Card Recipe:
Metal Stencil (I'll try and find out which one lol)
Embossing Paste
Blue Glitter from Glitter Magic
Sentiment: Pink Petticoat
Snowflakes: Martha Stewart Punch
Gems: The Hobby House

See you all in a bit....

Jen xx

7 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous Jen
    Love the dark card abse, so striking
    SomeFAB stencilling there!

    Thanks so much
    mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so magical Jen, love the very different colour scheme it works perfectly :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Jen!
    I've never been incredibly successful with embossing paste, this looks superb!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx