Saturday 31 December 2011

Christmas Crafting Goodies

Well, I'm finally back in the land of crafting and managed a couple of hours tonight in my craft room after more than a week away from it all.... I feel refreshed to be honest.. although a little lost now I don't need to make any Christmas cards.  I just thought I'd show you what the man in red brought me in prep for my new craft room (more on that later)....

Here is my new baby... this was actually a Christmas pressie to myself with my hard earned card making pennies but I just couldn't wait any longer...



Now the second thing is something I've been trying to get for a while.... and ended up with 2 lol.....



I've spent a day going through all of my stash and will have some candy very soon ( a belated celebration of my 100th follower lol)....
I'll be back later with my last card for 2011.... where did it go?!!!?

See you later

Jen xx

3 comments:

  1. Looks good, so glad santa. lol, did not miss your house like he did with me.....hehehehe
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not jealous in the slightest... ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo, I like, the little green monster has definately come out to play,

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx