Thursday 19 January 2012

The Flamingo in the Tiny Polka Dot Bikini

Hello blogland.... I can't believe I've not step foot in my craft room since Sunday... where has this week gone.... Anyhow I started this card on Sunday for this weeks Less Is More "Birds" challenge but I'm not really sure I like it after finishing it off..... Here She is...



Inspiration:
Less Is More: #50 OLC birds
Clean & Simple: #173


Card Recipe:
Image: Just Some Lines
Promarkers & Flexmarkers ( Sorry didn't write them down)
Tumbled Glass Distress ink for the clouds

I'll be back tomorrow.... and then looking forward to a crazy crafting weekend with Lizy and Kim...

Jen xx

10 comments:

  1. Hehe love it hun! Can't wait for this weekend! :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I love it Jen.....simply gorgeous

    Sue
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Jen. Fabulous image and great colours to. It brought a smile to my face, as I am now thinking of the flamingo's nearby lazing in the sun.
    Love Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is pretty cool Jen!
    I really had to look to see that it was in fact a bird.
    Terrific!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card - stupendous image! Love the humour

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning card jen,i love the fab image and great cas design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this pink flamingo! Your colouring is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superb card Jen, I could just see the tip of the beak. Is it a flamingo?
    Love them
    Many thanks
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your CAS card! That flamingo in a bikini image is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx