Saturday 17 March 2012

Wash Day... Sketch Saturday # 199 and One Stop Crafts #174.. Handmade flowers

 Happy Saturday everyone....I'm here with this weeks Sketch Saturday DT card and I've used the same sketch for my One Stop Crafts Card as well... where the theme this week is "Handmade Flowers".

So we have a fantastic sketch for you this week... I loved working with it...  Here it is....


And my card....




We have some great sponsor over at both challenges. for Sketch Saturday the sponsor is:



There is also a fantastic weekend offer at Bunny Zoe's Crafts
10% off Everything! 
until Midnight, Sunday 18th March



And for One Stop Crafts it's the amazing Krista Smith from Saturated Canary
 
Inspiration:
I Love ProMarkers: #108 Anything Goes
Totally Gorgeous: #123 Spring

Card Recipe:
Image: Saturated Canary Wash Day
ProMarkers & FlexMarkers: Cool Grey 4, Dove Grey, Meadow, Apple, Ruby, Berry, Burgundy, Cappuccino, Almond, Sunkissed Pink, Dusky Pink, Soft Green, Surf, Mustard, Daffodil, Sandstone, Champagne.
Dps: My Minds Eye Dolled Up
Martha Stewart Punch
Felt: Ladybug Crafts Ink
Rolled Flower Die: Sizzix

I'll Be back later with my Less Is More card for this week and then dropping my car off to get the brakes sorted...

Jen xx

9 comments:

  1. Oh this is beautiful Jen! I love the pretty paper and your stitching :) fab colouring too! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pretty papers. Your card is absolutely gorgeous. Great colouring too! Hugs Jillix

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous hun! Beautiful!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this jen.stunning sweet image and your colours are really gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jen. Love the image and colours you've used. Thanks for joining in the fun at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Lorraine B. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely and such pretty colours too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, your creation is wonderful, love your coloring. Thanks for joining in with us at Totally Gorjuss Challenge this time, come play again soon.

    Hugs
    Heike

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx