Sunday 15 April 2012

Beautiful Day... The Ribbon Girl April Colour Challenge

So a few weeks ago I got an email from Mary and Andrea over at The Ribbon Girl asking if I would like to be their Guest Designer for their April Colour challenge... I thought about it for about a millisecond and said yes.  


As you are all probably aware I love ribbon and all things like that and since I stumbled upon The Ribbon Girl when I started blogging only last year my collection has only increased (naughty).  Mary and Andrea supported my Macmillan Challenge last year by sending huge bag of ribbon ends.

Anyhow onto this month colour challenge.... So the colour theme this month is......

And the inspiration photo below.....


 There are two fabulous prizes.... An Mini Kit from The Ribbon Girl


And from the fab LOTV a....


 So here is my card....


Card Recipe:
Ribbon & Buttons: The Ribbon Girl
DPs: Pink Petticoat
Sentiment & Die: MFT Die-namics from Dies to Die For

Right, I'm off to make my Less Is More card for this week and then more renovation work :-(

Jen xx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love that fabby aqua ribbon.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card - great colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Jen :) - Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic card jen.i love the colour combo ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx