Thursday 23 May 2013

Bundle Of Love!

So I am really late posting this after a day off yesterday... I just needed to step away from blog land even for 24 hours and I feel a little refreshed and a lot less pressured!

I got home from work today and it felt  like Christmas... Lots of parcels... One from Penny Black from the US, a couple of new CDs and most importantly the new stamps from LOTV to start sneak peeks... and I'll have my first one tomorrow!! But before that I thought I would share a little card I made earlier in the week...



Card Recipe:
Image: Stampin Up
DPs: Stampin UP
Buttons & Twine Stampin Up

Right.. I'm off to use my new goodies and listen to my new music... please come back to see what I have created!

Jen xx

9 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card Jen, love the image and fab papers. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen
    Gorgeous image ... Love the Polka Dot....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, yellow is my favourite colour well for this month at least

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Squirrel. I love using spots and stripes together. Love those LOTV papers.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning jen.gorgeous sweet image and I love the yellow :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fab Jen, love the image!
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute.. love the polka dot frame :0)
    Coming home to parcels is the best :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Card Jen... I am definitely Casing your layout and will be sending my blog readers here to see your awesome creations too! hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx