Tuesday 30 July 2013

Happy Birthday To You!

Hi everyone.. sorry not been around for a couple of days... not much time for crafting and Jack the cat has been taking most of my attention since he came back from the vets on Saturday afternoon... He seems to be a lot better now but has taken to sitting on my desk on top of what ever I am working on....


I have a little card for you today using some of my new stash from Stampin Up... I am loving Bermuda Bay as a colour!!


Inspiration:
CAS(e) This Sketch: #38


Card Recipe:
Card: Bermuda Bay
Washi Tape: Stampin Up
Artisan Punch
Label Love Stamps
All from Stampin Up

Hope you are all having a great week... I hope I am back very soon

Jen xxx

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jen, I love that colour too! Nice to meet Jack the cat and I hope he continues to keep well, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning jen.love the colours and washi tape.
    jack the cat is a cutie too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your sweet boy Jack is 100% soon, I had a crafty day today and Billy my cat came in the studio in his basket...so sweet. I love the gorgeous blue you used in this great card Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Bermuda Bay is such a lovely colour, really great used as the base card. Jack is gorgeous, what a handsome chap :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope Jacks ok, the card is great too like the back ground colour x Carole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Jen, love the washi tape.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you've rotated the sketch, this is fab! :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know how you do it - a bit of this, a bit of that, and you make a stunning creation! Your CAS creations are so inspiring!

    And isn't Jack beautiful? I hope he's getting better!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow! love the way you turned the sketch ; )

    ReplyDelete

  10. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Black Friday 2020 diễn ra vào ngày 27/11/2020, bạn đã sẵn sàng nhập cuộc chưa?! Dịp này, khách hàng yêu thích shopping lại tận hưởng những đợt "SALE GIÁ SỐC" theo đúng nghĩa. Hầu hết các cửa hàng, website TMĐT liên tục đưa ra các chương trình sale lên đến 90%. Cùng chờ đón và sở hữu những Hot Deals Black Friday có 1 0 2 dịp Sale được đón chờ nhất trong năm nhé. Chi tiết Hot Deals Black Friday 2020 tại đây: https://www.facebook.com/TopKhuyenMaiBlackFriday/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx