Tuesday 3 September 2013

Scattered Stars.... Seize The Sketch #3

Morning... So it's time for another challenge at Seize The Sketch and this week It's my turn to host the challenge.  Here is my fun simple sketch for you this fortnight!!


We also have an amazing sponsor for this week.... There She Goes Stamps!!!
There She Goes Clear Stamps
Here is my little card... I've kept it simple!!


Card Recipe:
Star Stamps: Stampin Up
Sentiment: Stampin UP

I'm still feeling a little mojo-less at the moment.. could do with finding it as I am so far behind :-(

Have a great Tuesday

Jen xx

9 comments:

  1. Great card Jen, I love the blue stars against the blue cardstock. Great sketch! I think your mojo is with you, I love the card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snap; I am feeling a lack of mojo at present. However, your card does not reflect this and looks fab :-)
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jen. You make better cards with missing mojo than I do when mine is present!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning jen.the stars are fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Jen:)..
    Hugs,
    Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Jen, love those stars. Great design :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved working with your sketch, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!! I looove the stars and your Sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx