Saturday 19 October 2013

A Very Merry Christmes... Sketch Saturday #281

Morning Skechers... Yes I know it's been along time but really needed time out from doing too much and this is where my mojo seemed to lack the most.  This is my sketch over at Sketch Saturday for this week and it's really nice to join in again!!


This card was created from bits and pieces from the pile and I just love how it turned out. Here is my card


Card Recipe:
Image: James Wrapped In Tinsel
Sentiment: Stampin Up
DP: Anna Marie Designs

See you all again soon.....

8 comments:

  1. So, so cute Jen and love the design and layout. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how it turned out too. Love your take of the sketch and the image is adorable. Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Love the polka dots too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS this would be perfect to link up to Festive Friday too http://festivefriday.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/ffc19-theme-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous jen.james is so cute and i love your sketch :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so cute Jen!

    HUgs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute image... your card is just wonderful!
    Hugs, Alex H.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx