Sunday 2 March 2014

Everyday Can Be A Joyride

Morning...  The card I have for you today is completely and utterly inspired by this card by the amazing Vicky!! When I saw it I knew it was perfect to CASe... I have taken it quite literally and that's not something I normally do... love adding my own twist to things....


Card Recipe:
Stamps: Rev Up The Fun, Off The Grid from Stampin Up
Washi Tape: Stampin Up
Star Brads from stash

Right that's it from me today.. Lots of crafting to get ahead of the game.... From my stash box of course...



7 comments:

  1. Hi Jen, Wow your Mojo is definately back! Love this card and the design is awesome. Have a great Sunday. Don't forget to check out my blog candy. That won't count, as it would be free!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous love the image and design loving the sentiment so appropriate Just lovely Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Jen, love the design and colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cricket Jen this ia a fab male card. Absolutely fab
    Love Lea x

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning male card jen.your design is fantastic ;D

    x coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx